I LOVE TEACHING!
I am offering private tuition since November 2014 for learners of all levels and age groups. Some of my basic teaching principles include:
- Relaxed learning atmosphere based on feedback, reflection and skill refinement
- Learner-centred, adaptive approach
- Structured learning content based on a thorough understanding of left-hand and bowing technique
- Development of mental skills for performance
- Flexible goals focussing on learning process
- Performance opportunities (if requested)
- Encourage and stimulate own creativity by incorporating composition into instrumental tuition
Feel free to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to receive more information or book lessons.
I am also a resident tutor for Glasgow Folk-Music Workshop (group lessons). Very proud to be involved in this amazing organisation – check them out!
Past engagements include tuition for the Gaelic Forum North Lanarkshire, Edinburgh’s Scots Music Group, and the RCS Junior Conservatoire.